es Vienna, July 23, 2022
Maybe not. Just after yesterday’s supposedly landmark deal in Istanbul to start shipping millions of tons of grain to a hungry world, fresh Russian missile attacks began on the famous seaport. Putin’s treachery bore out the immediate scepticism of Canadian premier Justin Trudeau.
More news and links:
- Guardian, London 24/07/22 Latest from Odessa
- Guardian, 24/07/22 Brexit chaos at Dover – “the new normal”
- Guardian 23/07/22 Russia-Ukraine war live on Day 150
- Prospect, London 21/07/22 Essay by former Economist editor Bill Emmott: Striding into a new age of uncertainty
- Deutsche Welle, 20/07/22 Zelensky’s big personnel change at the top. What’s the problem?